Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Really!

Peoples of the goat!
Hey, I am seriously considering a hardcore work-party weekend this month: Come out Friday night... the 27th and we work through Saturday rain or shine. I thought we might try and make a film on Saturday night too. B and L are away and we can sleep a bunch of folks.
I was thinking of buying lots of meat.

The turtle is looking amazing right now. Jeff Patricio has been over almost every week with wood time and tools and the walls are creeping up! He is a superior human.

Might folks RSVP and comment for once or shoot me an email?

Do you all see how big this font is?

10 comments:

Steven Arntson said...

i will comment for once

Goatadmin said...

By "comment" I hope you mean rise early and help with pancakes and stuff.

Darren C said...

Tha font is HUGE! Are you trying to convey something in addition to the words you wrote?

Goatadmin said...

Progress Painstwo!
Man, Jeff P and I managed to get one pattern truss together for the weekend of the 28th. If we can get them done ahead and get some roofing we'll be flying that weekend.

Anonymous said...

Would it serve your purposes to have a maudlin country-and-western girl group show up at the Goat on Saturday night and sing old Hank Williams and Carter Family standards?

Anonymous said...

Regrets Tony - I am out this wknd, but are there any tools or materials that you need? Is there a good site for a rustic bench that I could contribute? Cheers, Erik

Goatadmin said...

Eric, I could make a whole slew of suggestions over cocktails as to what benchy things you might make!

Goatadmin said...

As to Country western girl group: 1. If there are said singers about, it will drive the workforce towards completion (or at least functional completion)in order to reap said maudlin reward and 2.Yes.

Anonymous said...

Okay T, I'll cook for the Goat workforce on Saturday. Are you going to procure all the necessary groceries & just let me loose in the kitchen? I'll need beer though ... for cooking, I swear I won't go all Julia Child & sneak sips while I'm prepping food. Maybe ;) -Paks

Goatadmin said...

Paks, I was considering a giant dutchy oven with potatoes, beets and sausage out doors to celebrate. I will be sure to buy beer. God knows the booze supply is hurting.